Summer Aid Request Forms will be available mid February 2012
Complete Summer Aid Request Form and turn it in to the Office of Financial Aid at ETSU(FAFSA must also be completed for 2011-2012 & 2012-2013)
View / Accept your awards on GoldLink when they are available in March.
- Check for Unsatisfied Requirements on GoldLink frequently.
- Check your Eligibility for good standing on GoldLink at the end of the Spring 2012 semester.
- Review the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy Now http://www.etsu.edu/finaid !
- If you accepted a Federal Direct Loan for the first time for Summer 2012, you must complete a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note online at https://studentloans.gov/. Note: A PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note must be completed each year for the Parent or Grad Plus Loan.
- If you are a new borrower and accepted a Federal Direct Loan you must also complete Direct Loan Entrance Loan Counseling https://studentloans.gov/ .
- Review your account information or sign up for Direct Deposit through your GoldLink Student Account to receive your Balance of Financial Aid Credit Directly Deposited to you from ETSU.
- May __, 2012: All student aid received at ETSU will begin to credit to student accounts and refunds will begin.
- June 1, 2011: Lottery Scholarship eligibility must be evaluated and awarded to the student by June 1 for Summer 2012 or it will not be awarded for the 2011-2012 award year.
- June __, 2011: Last day for Summer 2011 aid to be credited to student accounts. ETSU Financial Services will stop refund processes until July 1, 2012.