Need $Money$ for College?
File your 2012-2013 FAFSA as soon as possible using accurate 2011 income information!
Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the email sent to you by the U. S. Department of Education. CHECK the ‘Comments’ section to see if you are selected for Verification. For information and verification forms visit our website at http://www.etsu.edu/finaid/faforms/verification.aspx, check for Financial Aid Student Requirements frequently on GoldLink, or contact the Office of Financial Aid for further instructions. April 15 is the priority date to have FAFSA filed, verification complete, all corrections made, & file ready to package for Fall term.
· File online at http://www.fafsa.gov/
· Use ETSU Main Campus school code 003487. (Make sure that you do not select the College of Medicine or the College of Pharmacy unless this is where you will be attending your classes during 2012-2013!)
· Make sure that your name, social security number and date of birth are correct before submitting your FAFSA.
· Make sure that the name you use on your FAFSA matches the name on your Social Security Card.
· Do not pay money to file the FAFSA. The application is free!
· Do not pay money to receive help filing the FAFSA. Our office will help you for free!
· Tennessee State Priority Deadline for TSAA: Complete FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1 each year. Awards are made until the funds are depleted.
· For further FAFSA Tips visit our website http://www.etsu.edu/finaid/falinks/default.aspx