Manage Your Money!
Friday, March 24, 2017
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Thursday, September 22, 2016
- The 2017–18 FAFSA launched three months early—on October 1, 2016 instead of January 1, 2017
- Students can now complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) http://www.fafsa.gov early
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool should be used to import 2015 income information
- Some grants are awarded to students who apply early
- Students can now read their ETSU email frequently, check their Financial Aid Status on GoldLink, submit any documents requested and follow-up
- Students can now email the ETSU Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com if there are any questions
- Need Help? Make a FastPass Appointment to see a counselor http://www.etsu.edu/finaid
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
MAKE A FASTPASS APPOINTMENT TO SEE A COUNSELOR!
Before arriving for your appointment:
- Check your financial aid status on GoldLink
- Read your ETSU eMail
- Complete any Financial Aid student requirements on GoldLink
On your appointment day:
- Bring a photo ID and any requested Financial Aid student requirements with you
- When you arrive, check in at the FASTPASS table in the hall (if available) or the front desk and present a photo ID. Don't stand in line!
- Please don't be late! Student's presence is mandatory.